This Meetup was canceled.
LIGHT & SHADOW: CAMERA & LIGHTING WORKSHOP Oct. 12-13 “The BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY WORKSHOP in NYC!" - Mark Slupinski, Commercial Photographer / Filmmaker
All HANDS-ON PRACTICES over textbook theories to achieve Simple, Creative and Efficient shooting techniques without tons of equipment, budget, crew or time.
Learn To Light:
• Lighting for DRAMA & INTERVIEWS
• Window lighting
• How to CREATE MOOD with COLOR light?
• OUTDOOR - Handling SUN & SHADOW (Weather Permitting)
• Shooting with MULTIPLE ACTORS
• 3-STEP PROCESS in Camera/Lighting Set-Ups
• Lighting DARK SKIN TONE & COMPLEXIONS
• Shooting in TIGHT AREAS
• And many more...
WHEN: Oct 12-13 (Sat & Sun)
WHO: Narrative/Documentary Filmmakers
FEE: $375 Includes Studio, Equipment and Lunch
"A practical, hands-on course that provides VERY USEFUL TOOLS & TIPS!" - Eva Zelig, TV Producer, EMMY AWARD WINNER
LIMITED SEATING. Join us! Light it Right!
Solar Film/Video Productions
632 Broadway, Ste. 304
New York, NY 10012