Join fellow writers for a marathon session of focused writing.
Hosted by Jerome.
10:00am - Check-in, Introductions
10:15am - Write for one-and-a-half hours
11:45am - Lunch break, check-in, and socializing
12:30pm - Write for one-and-a-half hours
02:00pm - Check-in, beverage/snack, chat
02:30pm - Write for one-and-a-half hours
04:00pm - Session dismissed. Keep writing or start talking.
If you're spending too much time THINKING about writing, come and join us for some marathon sessions, 4.5 hour or more of focused writing!
1) Please try to arrive a bit early to get a seat with the group.
2) Order something from Mo's - we want to keep them happy and keep coming back! And be sure to have lunch here as well, then they'll really like us.
3) If you arrive late try not to disrupt the writing flow. Find a seat somewhere, start writing, and we'll check in with you at the next break.
4) During breaks, make sure to purchase something from the cafe
if you can. That will cause them to want us to come back again
5) If you can't make it, please un-RSVP at least a few days in
advance if at all possible. Late RSVP changers have prevented
eager writers from attending past overly subscribed Marathons!