Join us for an 1.5 to 2 hours of writing! We’ve discovered that it can be helpful to write with other writers. See if it’s true for you at 3 p.m. on Tuesday afternoons. Be it a book, blog, script, essay, dissertation, resume, melody, poem or just plain work stuff, you are invited to write it with us. No one will see what you've written or give you unsolicited advice. Instead of just thinking about writing, come and get some real writing done.
* Look for the "Shut Up and Write" sign at a large table.
* 3:00 Quick intros, share a little about your writing project.
* 3:15 Write until 5pm.
* 5:00 Final check-in: comment, leave or keep writing.
* Please thank our hosts by purchasing a beverage.
* There are outlets underneath the tables for plug-in needs.
* Bring earbuds/earplugs if you want to block any overhead music or the occasional conversation by other patrons. Happy writing and we look forward to seeing you there!
*City Council Cafe serves food on Tuesdays and Fridays from 5 pm to closing.