addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Justin B.
user 67202162
Silverdale, WA
Post #: 2
Well I haven't kicked in any doors in awhile :) I wish I could make it tonight but unfortunately the Navy limits my free time to mainly the weekends. Hopefully I can make it to the next weekend event.
Samuel M.
Dataphile
Bothell, WA
Post #: 9
Apparently I forgot to ever introduce myself here... <_<

Hello! My name is Samuel; I've been to one meeting so far (and I'd attend more frequently if I didn't tend to have evening schedule conflicts basically every day but Thursdays). I'm an engineering student with aspirations in writing and art but mostly self-taught in both... so I guess I'm basically hoping to make friends and pilfer skills from them. I'm currently attempting to write a novel (longer term), create a webcomic (shorter term), and teach myself rudimentary digital art.

I don't really have a public online portfolio or anything, but I guess here are a few things I've drawn:
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone! I'm Jerry and I'm a game/concept artist. I just moved here from Texas with my family. We have an apartment in Mukilteo and so far we love it here! Texas was way too hot and dry. I'm really enjoying the cool, wet weather in Washington. People are friendly here too.

I'm currently working on a few games for Backflip Studios, and some of my art work can be found on my portfolio site.

Here's a quick fan art sketch of the doodle bird (sorry, don't really know his name).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, hanging out and sketching a thing or two. smile

Damien S.
user 184941286
Kingston, WA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,
I thought I'd pop on here and introduce myself. I originally hail from Melbourne, Australia but I moved here almost 5 years ago. I've mainly worked in the consumer electronics industry, having designed playsets for Skylanders, more recently I've moved into 3d concept art for a design studio that specializes in board games.

I just launched my kickstarter for my comic Pizza Man this weekend, so I thought it high time to come and meet the community now I have something finished!

Here's the kickstarter site: https://www.kickstart...­

and here's my website: http://www.shanamatio...­

Well, that's me and hopefully chat soon!
- Damien
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello!

My name is Alex. I moved to Seattle about 2 years ago for a software developer role. Borned and raised in Soviet Russia, I've been passionate about game development from the age of 7 when I had my first illegal Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) clone and discovered Super Mario Brothers, Battle City along with many other titles. I've been dreaming about creating my very own game since than: have tried hard and failed hard, tried harder and failed harder and so on but each attempt turned me into a better developer and brought tons of fun.

Anyway, I'm pretty good in writing code (about 7+ years of mobile and game development experience) but I'm no good in creating art :((( So, I'm looking for a 2D/3D game artist to team up and make some games (not Ad infested pay-to-win shit for iOS/Android but more like games people like me would enjoy). My preferred dev platform is Unity but I'm willing to learn new technologies as well.

If you're a dreamer, too, and want to do something about that - let's hangout and talk (send me an email a.lementuev@gmail.com)

p.s. no, I'm not looking for opportunities