The course consists of the following:
1. Relationship between aperture, shutterspeed and ISO.
2. Setting on your camera menu
3. Setting on Flash Menu
3. Off Camera Flash
4. High Sync Trigger/Normal trigger
5. White Balance Setting
6. Slave trigger (Build in and external)
7. Flash as a trigger
8 Multiple images on one frame with a flash unit.
9. Portrait with a a Flash/Multiple Flashes.
10. Practical indoor and outdoor
2 Lessons (3 hours per session).
Cost of S$50.00 for the entire course.
You do not need to own a flash. You can purchase the flash after the course. Organiser provide the equipment needed. Minimum of 5 participants for course to commence.