July 28, 2013
No answer yet
Hello my name is Anne. I want to get in shape.
Help support your Meetup
Developed on the Asian continent by our ancestors thousands of years ago, Ayurveda is the oldest known natural health care system.
Today, Ayurveda is gaining popularity as people are tired of the "a pill for every ill" mentality.
The word "Ayurveda" translates as the "knowledge of life" or "the science of life"
Ayurveda teaches us how identify and address the causes of disease, not just symptoms and helps us re-balance our life using a cache of tools, including:
• Daily Routine (daily habits, what time you wake up, what time do you go to bed, eat lunch, walk....)
• Diet (huge piece of the life puzzle! Learn life saving recipes in cooking classes and private dinners)
• Spices/Herbs (turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, chamomile, tulsi.... learn how to use them!...)
• Plant based Oils (organic, cold pressed sesame, coconut, sunflower, avocado, jojoba...skin food!!!)
• Organic Essential Oils.
• Massage therapy.
• Yoga • Pranayama • Meditation
There is usually always an Introduction to Ayurveda Seminar on the schedule. Because our space is limited, please RSVP responsibly. Everyone is welcome to attend the meet-ups!
I look forward to meeting you,
Certified Ayurvdic Health Practitioner/Bodyworker, CMT (55395), RYT200.
“Health is a state of complete harmony of the mind, body, and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open." ~ B.K.S. Iyengar
A nice place to meet and learn ancient practices to live a balanced life
Find your Ayurvedic constitution here with a prakruti test!
Safe Ayurvedic products to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
10% discount first time Ayurveda order! discount code: windsofchange10
Baagan offers cooking classes and delicious healthy food for our meetups
Offering NCBTMB approved courses for the wellness professional.
2,774 Self Aware
555 Organic Garden Lovers
1,883 Happy Healthy Humans!
1,207 Dancing Members
Or sign up with email
Already a member? Log in.
Meetup members, Log in