addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Agile Meetup Message Board › Scrum basic and proposal

Scrum basic and proposal

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello All

I am a QA lead working at Mens Warehouse. There have been many recent changes in our company and as part of it the CTO decided to go AGILE in SCRUM style. I have volunteered to collect some what abouts on scrum and present it to the ecommerce group. It would be great if I can get some input from the experts here. To be more specific, I am looking on the inputs/resources on
- Any visuals to link scrum/sprint schedule to product release process?
- Metrics – need to know if current sprint progressing well, are we going to make project release date?
o Burndown chart (used to track sprint progress)
o Project burn up (used to track what?)
o Velocity? (What is this for)
- Hours vs Points? How we estimate stories? How we estimate tasks?
- Tools: Any open source tools in the market.

Thanks
Yogesh