addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Python Meetup Message Board › Adding a Waiting List

Adding a Waiting List

Glen J.
user 8312881
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Our next tech talk booked up so quickly, we ran out of slots.

Unfortunately, there was no waiting list for the talk. I have changed that to add a waiting list.

We may be able to expand the number of attendees who can attend depending upon the space available. So, if you missed signing up, come back and try the waiting list:

http://www.meetup.com...­

I'm sorry that this booked up so quickly. I'll see what size space that we can accomodate.

Cheers,

Glen