addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Ruby Meetup Message Board › Need Rails support for a non-profit building schools in Cambodia

Need Rails support for a non-profit building schools in Cambodia

Ian M.
user 46252882
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I'm helping build the digital presence of a non-profit called Sotra that is partnering with local hotels to build and support schools in Cambodia. We're beginning to fundraise and will be launching our first partnership in Siem Reap in August. I put up a temporary joomla site at www.sotratravel.org, but we need to build something custom to make a fully functional site that engages our guests with both the schools and each other. For whatever reason it's exceptionally difficult to find anyone to donate time or even work at a reduced rate on development for a non-profit. I have or can do all of the work on the graphics and any administrative stuff so that it's not a waste of anyone's time. If of you would be interested in helping out, or if you know someone that would be, please email me at ian@sotratravel.org.

Many thanks,
Ian Murray
www.linkedin.com/in/ianpmurray