Mr Xie Shao Guang is a very popular ex-mediacorp artist known and remembered by many, in the last drama "Holland V" he plays the role of a hawker selling Nasi Lemak. And this time, we would really get a chance to sample his skills, the Vegetarian Nasi Lemak personally prepared by him. But we would have to be early, as it very well received by the locals, late comers may only be left with loti (bread).
8 am - Meet at Marsiling Mrt station (Depart for Johor Bahru via Woodland Causeway)
9 am -
1) Breakfast @ Xie Shao Guang's restaurant
2) Shopping @ Tesco/Jusco (3hrs)
3) Shopping at vegetarian minimart around the area to stock up some food items.
4.50pm Depart JB for S'pore. Reach S'pore, end of tour. (Bus will first stop at Marsiling Mrt then to somerset mrt station)
Cost: $ 26.00 per person
1 Cost is only for bus, meals not included
2. Due to the lengthen of our stay in JB, we would be going for a late lunch at around 3pm, increase of price is for the additional hours renting the bus.
3. Meetup.com actually charges all meetup group for a certain amount of fees every year, so far none of us are requested to pay for anything simply because Neil our organiser had been paying for it from his own pocket. Therefore part of the money collected for this event will go towards paying for our group's maintenance cost to Meetup.com
1. Kindly transfer the payment to my POSB Saving a/c 122-39626-6 and remember to state your name and contact number, as they will be many payments coming in within these few days. Payments loss in transition will not refunded hor !
2. As this is an oversea trip, some info are required. Kindly download and forward me your info. the MS word file can be located at above @ More > Files > Name list for participants going to XSG's restaurant.
Group Size: Max 42 person RSVP will only be confirm after payment and all required information is received. Please contact Mark directly (email@example.com/98296394) for any questions about this meetup.
Note: Due to the possible traffic jam, time spend at some locations may differ from plan
By joining the activities, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate the activities leaders, the volunteers organizers and any other participants in the trips from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.
If the participant does not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date and time, the organizer will not wait for the participant. There is no refund of any money paid.
By joining you have hereby agreed & accepted the above terms and conditions.