addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Duan Wu Festival celebrations this Saturday

Duan Wu Festival celebrations this Saturday

Joe G.
Hi everyone!

I'm sorry if this wasn't made clear enough in the meetup announcement, but this Saturday's Duan Wu Festival celebrations is CONFIRMED. RSVP for the event here: http://vegetarian.mee...­

1) To reduce costs and more importantly, food wastage, I will only be buying enough ingredients to cater for those who RSVP "Yes" to this event. That also means that if you RSVP "Yes", I expect you to attend!

2) If you're unsure of whether you'll be able to attend this meetup, please RSVP "Maybe" instead so food won't be wasted.

3) Please check your email regularly (at the very least, on Friday evening/Saturday morning), as i'll be sending out more details on the location/etc only to those who RSVP Yes/Maybe later in the week.

4) Costs for the food will be split amongst those who attend on the day.

5) I'm still looking for volunteers for the event, so if you're able to help out, please send me a message!

Hope to see you soon on Saturday!
Joe Goh