addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › What are you bringing to the vegetarian picnic?

What are you bringing to the vegetarian picnic?

Joe G.
JoeGoh
Singapore, SG
Post #: 48
Gado gado! Sangria! Vegetarian patties or sandwiches!
Pauline V.
user 7007646
Singapore, SG
Post #: 5
Wow, sounds super - what you're bringing is enough to get me there!

I'm bringing yummy vegan waffles or pancakes... some books, a mat and my vegan doggie :-)
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, Kelly here.

Hmm, I will bring tauhu goreng......

See all of you...

Joe,, I will bring one of my friends too.... a non- vege.....
Joe G.
JoeGoh
Singapore, SG
Post #: 49
Joe,, I will bring one of my friends too.... a non- vege.....

That'll be great Kelly, just change your RSVP to include you +1 guest on the site: http://vegetarian.mee...­

Click on the "Change your mind about attending" link then add the number of guests.
Joe G.
JoeGoh
Singapore, SG
Post #: 50
I'm bringing yummy vegan waffles or pancakes... some books, a mat and my vegan doggie :-)

Can I vote for waffles? :-D I'm missing it something fierce, not ate one for ages. Or do both? :-) Hmm, thinking of waffles reminds me that Nutella isn't vegan. :-( Found this vegan version though, and i'll give you 3 million bonus points if you can make this as a spread for the waffles/pancakes. :-) http://vegetationramb...­
suiren
user 7544951
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
I'm bringing corn and peach salsa (Trying it for the first time, so see how it turns out!)
Will probably tortilla chips or veg sticks to go with it =)
Pauline V.
user 7007646
Singapore, SG
Post #: 6

Can I vote for waffles? :-D I'm missing it something fierce, not ate one for ages. Or do both? :-) Hmm, thinking of waffles reminds me that Nutella isn't vegan. :-( Found this vegan version though, and i'll give you 3 million bonus points if you can make this as a spread for the waffles/pancakes. :-) http://vegetationramb...­

Waffles might not retain crispiness and shape... end up like pancakes... hmmm, need to try out first.
Chocolate spread is no problem, so I'll get the bonus points - I've been using a vegan chocolate spread found at Cold Storage - can't tell it apart from Nutella!!!

Wow, wine by the beach......... I'm already having visions of white canopies, table linen and people all dressed up... :-O
Joe G.
JoeGoh
Singapore, SG
Post #: 51
Jeffrey called me and said he'll be late, and will be bringing cake for the vegetarians, and probably vegetarian "ba zhang" for the vegans.
A former member
Post #: 17
I will bring vegan Tom Yum soup. I can also bring Thai sticky rice if someone brings lots of fruits to go with it. I will also bring 2 raw food books I borrowed from the library to share with you guys.
Amanda C.
user 7372545
Singapore, SG
Post #: 3
hey guys, i am hopeless in the kitchen and taking the easy way out. Gonna get pasta salad and wild rice salad from Toast. Can't live without my carbs! Am looking forward to my first vegetarian picnic :)