addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › New Vegan Burg at Eunos!

New Vegan Burg at Eunos!

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi ppl!

Just got news from my friend that there is a new vegetarian eatery that serves fast food burgers at Eunos, near the MRT station.
It's called Vegan Burg @ 44 Jalan Eunos, opens daily from 11am to 10pm.

Can see the poster here:

PJ
Prabhjit
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
Great infro. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 7
Oh yups!
here is the website to the vegan burg...http://www.veganburg....­
Thng Wen Y.
user 9747623
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Thank you for the info! =D I'll definitely visit this place when i return to SG.
A former member
Post #: 4
I went there a few weeks ago after hearing about it from a co-worker. It's yummy! I had a veggie burger and fries -- and then went back for a veggie hotdog! Everything was yummy! I can't wait to go back!