addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hi folks,

I'm your new organiser! :)

I and my team cover web and mobile startups around Asia at www.e27.sg.

We also organise events for the startup ecosystem like Echelon, which is coming up in April and June. 

Let's get this group active again!

-Joon
thomasbabuj
user 10464839
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Hi Joon,

I am a big fan of e27 and i hope we can expect some interesting meetup soon.

Regards,
Thomas.
Jeff D.
user 5952307
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
This group hasn't had a meet-up in some three years? Is anyone at all interested in the group, or has everyone left for greener pastures at LinkedIn?

Joon, what was your vision for the group? Was the idea to be a feed-in/adjunct to e27.sg that never got resourced enough to happen? You'd think that 200+ people could turn even such a loosely-themed group as this into something; why haven't we?

Does anybody else care enough to save this thing? Great! If not, then yeah, let it die. But should we?