12:00PM - 3:00PM
Meetup with Josh Long
The Reactive Revolution
Josh (@starbuxman) is back in Singapore !!!! We are extremely excited to have world-renowned Spring Developer Advocate, Java Champion, author and open source contributor, Josh Long speak on The Reactive Revolution.
The reactive revolution continues. For as much as we've been talking about reactive programming in Spring for the last few years the journey has only just begun. Join Spring Developer Advocate Josh Long (@starbuxman), and we'll take our reactive applications further, looking at how to build microservices for cloud platforms like Pivotal Application Service (Cloud Foundry) and PKS (Kubernetes).
Topics to be covered (may subject to changes) :
- Reactive NoSQL data access
- Reactive SQL data access with R2DBC
- Orchestration and reliability patterns like client-side loadbalancing, circuit breakers, and hedging
- Messaging and service integration with Apache Kafka or RSocket
- API gateways with Spring Cloud Gateway and patterns like rate limiting and
- API adapters
- Serverless programming with Spring Cloud Function and project Riff
- Reactive authentication and authorization with Spring Security