addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Typical emotions, feelings and fears, and also typical feeling alone

Typical emotions, feelings and fears, and also typical feeling alone

Amy
AmyRenewed
Madison, WI
Post #: 27
Kim-
I just had my first run-in with my new emotional state; unhappiness growing to a fullblown panic attack over the course of about 2 days. I had no idea I was vunerable to it, so it took me off-guard and left me reeling.
Know that you aren't alone. It feels like it sometimes, but you aren't. Support is just an email away, OK?
Hugs!
A former member
Post #: 31
There are so many feelings that I am used to sharing with my ex since I was with her more than half my life, now I must learn how to del with all these feelings by myself and work through the pain and confusion and fear. On the other side is the hope of a new and onderful life with someone who actually appreciates me for exactly who I am. Doesn't seem possible to me at this time but I know intuitively that it is tue. I am a kind and honest person and my match is out in the world somewhere waiting to cross paths with me. I certainly am no going to find her in the bar scene, but along my path of chosen pursuits I will find her. She will not define me but she will be my equal partner on the road of life. Sounds hokey I know; but truly someone is going to say to me one day, Cal I love you and I will know that I love them in the same way. I'm know this because I am walking through the pain and not choosing to find solace in someone's rms at their and my expense. Facing the pain of loneliness gives me the strength to go on in the belief that I am on a more honorable path. The higher road offers me a far better vantage in the end.
A former member
Post #: 32
Also if you have an iPad, don't hit submit until you have checked your spelling. The auo text is completely different than android. I do spek English, honest!
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 85
Don't forget to bask in the occasional beams of sunlight that will light your chosen path Cal. You will feel the warmth and know that you are on the right path. Good luck my friend!

OC
A former member
Post #: 34
Thanks Chris, I sometimes forget to notice them. Here's to more sunshine!