addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 5
does anyone happen to know a pro bono divorce attorney? this is one of those "desperately seeking" situations. i'm going to be asking for maintenance when husband and i go to court, which of course he's unaware of, and i sense things will implode if he learns about it from me. he's supported me pretty much all through our 7 years together and i've been on ssdi the last 3. can't live on that, my dogs couldn't! hubby thinks i should figure out how to. anyway, don't want to go into a life story, but sure could use hints or referrals re finding an attorney. btw, i've already got calls in to the usual places... with little to no luck. so, a generous member of this group suggested i ask the 633 folks here! thanks in advance!!!
A former member
Post #: 61
Have you checked out all of these?

http://law.wisc.libgu...­
Ken
user 10992199
Madison, WI
Post #: 47
Nice link, Dana. Lots of good places to start.
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 143
@ Jp... ;)
Good luck!
OC
A former member
Post #: 6
thank you, chris :-)
A former member
Post #: 7
@dana... unfortunately i have tried everything on that list that applied to my needs, to little if any avail. thank you for offering the information, though :-) i think what i need at this point are leads to specific attorneys who might do pro bono work as part of their practice.
thank you again!
Bethany
user 70077572
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Not sure if he was on the list, but David Kowalski at Krueger and Hernandez will sometimes do pro bono work and seems to be very sharp. Good luck!
A former member
Post #: 10
i'll call him!!! thank you so much, bethany!!!
A former member
Post #: 178
you can call Hope House here in Baraboo. They helped me fill out all my original paperwork to file on my own. They also had resources that you could apply for a low-cost lawyer. But Hope House does have a lawyer on staff that can help you get your paperwork started.
Dave D.
daveduke1
Waunakee, WI
Post #: 1
I don't know of any right now but good luck with that!! I know it is a struggle.