addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Can anyone recommend a good lawyer?

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer?

Monica
user 12395857
Baraboo, WI
Post #: 18
I'm sure this question has been asked and answered a hundred times already on this discussion board, but sifting through it all is a bear! If you've been happy with your family law attorney, could you please tell me their name and why you liked them? I'm about to fire mine and start all over. I have no time, and little money left, or it seems my ex will be able to take all he wants. Placement issue only, no property division.