addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › recipe for taco pizza

recipe for taco pizza

A former member
Post #: 9
1 can of crescent rolls, roll flat in jelly roll pan, bake at 375, 12-15 minutes. let cool

Brown 1lb of hamburger, drain, season with one dry packet of taco seasoning using the directions on the package ( if using the liquid sauce, it's about 1/2 of a small jar of taco sauce). Let cool.

Mix 8 oz of cream cheese, 8 oz of sour cream and 1 dry season packet of taco seasoning, spread on cooled cresent rolls.

Next layers:
1) cooled seasoned hamburger
2) Shredded lettuce
3-?.) Tomatoes, onions, olives..(i used fresh Pico De Gallo (drained) so I didn't have to cut up the veggies)
put whatever you like on your tacos.....

2nd to last layer is the finely shredded cheese

Last layer, just before your going to serve, put crushed tortilla chips ( I used taco flavored Doritos)
Tammy
user 8808559
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Thanks for sharing your recipe, Becky!