addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Wanna Know How NOT to BOTCH That New Relationship?

Wanna Know How NOT to BOTCH That New Relationship?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey Guys -

Don't forget the next Dating, Mating, and Relating Meetup is THIS THURSDAY! (Yep - the unusual THURSDAY, NOT WEDNESDAY!)

And we're going to be discussing How NOT to BOTCH That New Relationship - in other words ... you'll be sharing your experiences, thoughts, and insights about Relating - Now That You've Been Dating, and Possibly Mating!

Yep - it's great you just found this great new person, so what things help this new chemistry turn this new, delicate relationship into a "keeper," and what things  might you be doing to totally mess it up?

How often has THAT ever happened to you?

Have you ever met Mr. or Ms. Right but something happened and they disappeared suddenly, leaving you wondering if you did something to send them running the opposite way? But you're just not sure.

Hmmm ... the scary thing is, if it happened once, it might happen again! Right?

Well, here's your chance to ask your meetup buddies what they think about what things make them crazy or conversely, totally connected to someone new!

Go here now to RSVP and save your spot:http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560­

By the way, we may have some guests from the Denver Post joining us! 

On another note, check out my new Meetup called The Intimacy College! I’m transitioning from The Top Secret Meetup to have a more expanded site to discuss even more issues surrounding intimacy. 

I plan to have outside experts sometimes as well, so stay tuned for new, amazing stuff. 

But do sign up on the new site, if you will, or I don’t have any way to reach you easily for news as it comes out.

And the next classes will be on SATURDAY Feb 26 - 11 - 2 PM for The Men's Only Class and 3 - 6PM for The Women's Only Class!

Go here :   http://www.meetup.com...­

See you THURSDAY!

Your fearless leader,

Mary Jo Fay, RN, MSN

303-841-7691

OutOfTheBoxxInc@aol.com