addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings, Savvy Singles,
Wow - what a great night Tuesday, as 80 folks showed up to mix and mingle and learn more key strategies about how to navigate the dating minefield on your way to finding that relationship you seek! Thanks to Dr. Jenn and some awesome new stuff she shared. (The Three Strikes You’re Out seemed to take on quite a buzz ... As did the “I noticed that you ...”) Great tools for your relationship toolbox!

Next MEETUP is set for TUES DEC 3 - but I don’t have a topic yet. So stay tuned - I hope to have it up by the weekend, but at least you can SAVE THE DATE!

On another note, I was a panelist on HuffingtonPostLive again this week ... This time about Makeup S*E*X! Interesting interview. Here’s the link if you’re interested ...

http://huff.lv/1a5kFaI­

Thanks to everyone for making this group an amazing group of genuine folks on their path towards love!

Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691