addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Tuesday night?s meeting ? Dating Do?s and Don?ts!

Tuesday night?s meeting ? Dating Do?s and Don?ts!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Yep ? it?s Savvy Singles meeting time again tomorrow and it?s time to discuss what?s working, what?s not, what you might be doing wrong, and how NOT to mess up those crucial first dates ? so that you at least get that all important second one!

Bring your issues, questions, success stories, and problems and hear from both genders as we dissect what?s going right and what?s NOT in the ever exciting world of dating, mating, and relating!

Some ideas to get the ball rolling ? but by no means the end-all ?

 Myth busting ? Do women really want the bad boys but you?re a good guy?

 First impressions: What to wear, what to say, what to ask?

 Save time: How to rule out the wrong possible mate before the first date.

 Desperate Daters: What do men wish women would quit doing?

Remember ? we?re at a brand new location: Forest Room 5 Restaurant and Bar, immediately west of I-25 on 15th St. (2532 15th St. Denver, 80211. Ph: 303-433-7001.) You might want to Mapquest it for easiest access. And remember, we?ll be in one of the meeting rooms, so be sure to ask the staff which one. AND ? come early to chat with fellow singles and grab a bite and a drink. They?re not charging us for the room, but hoping that we?ll partake of their services. The other nice thing is that they shouldn?t be chasing us out at 9PM, so for those who want to stay and chat longer, feel free. And there should be plenty of room for everyone, so bring your friends, even if you don?t RSVP. (Although if you'll RSVP that helps me know how many handouts I need, etc.)

We will start the meeting promptly at 7PM so come early enough to get your drinks and food so you don't miss all the great meeting ideas while standing in line.

For more info on the Savvy Singles Dating, Mating, and Relating group in general, here?s the link: http://singles.meetup...­

In case you need to get in touch with me, as always, feel free to give me a call at 303-841-7691 or drop me an email. For more info on Dating, Mating, and Relating issues, feel free to visit my site at www.MyDateSchool.com

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, MSN
303-841-7691
OutOfTheBoxxInc@aol.com