Needs a location
LINE DANCE LESSONS
Beginner Lessons 6 p – 7 p
Intermediate/Advanced Lessons 7 p - 8 p
Dance 8 p – 9 p
taught by MARY JO MOELLER
Email me ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org for venue and information.
Cost is $5 and due the night of the lesson.
Learn these dances: Tush Push, Boot Scootin’ Boogie, Watermelon Crawl, Cruisin’,
Latin Line, Honky Tonk Twist, County Line, Reggae Cowboy, Whiskey Girl and many more.
Come join us and kick up your heels! Yeeeehaaaaa!
A few things you need to know, effective immediately:
1. Due to the liquor license regulations of the Venue, advertising is limited. Thus the Venue name and address are not listed for this Meetup.
2. NO outside food or drink is allowed. Rules of the venue. Beverages and food are available for purchase at the Venue.
3. Bartender on duty is a Volunteer and only works for tips. She does not get paid. Please show her your appreciation.
4. $1.00 of your lesson fee goes to the venue as a rental cost. Thank you for your support!
5. When you sign in the night of the class, there is a space for your email address. I will contact everyone via email of changes, information, requests for information, etc. via your personal email. To protect your privacy, I do not share your email with anyone.
6. This class is cross-posted on 3 Meetup sites and through the Venue's newsletter, so class size and guest limitations are in place.
7. Class sign-up is cut off at 3pm the day before the class to allow me to sufficiently prepare for the class.
8. If you sign up for the lesson and cannot make it, please be courteous and cancel your attendance by 3pm the day before (Sunday) so those on the Wait List have the opportunity to plan and attend.
9. You will be allowed ONLY 2 opportunities to sign up for a lesson, not attend and not cancel your attendance by 3pm the day before (Sunday). After that you will not be allowed to attend any other classes. This only keeps it fair for those who want to attend. Email me regarding special circumstances.
10. Please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com should you have any questions, concerns or comments. This email address is dedicated to this class and will respond as soon as I can.
Thank you for making this class fun!