addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

39 And Holding Club Message Board › Pool Rules

Pool Rules

Laura P.
user 3877961
Group Organizer
Peoria, AZ
Several people have asked me to send the rules for the 39 and Holding Club's Pool League. We will follow Kirk's house rules as we have been for the past 10 seasons, with one exception. An 8 ball on the break will be considered a win, whereas before it was NOT. Make sure I have your phone number so I can get in contact with you. Let me know as soon as you can when you need a sub. If you have ???? don't be afraid to ask. All you seasoned regulars need to help gently teach the new players our rules.

1. No masse or "slop" shots.

2. You can only coach your own partner.

3. Beginning rack has 1 stripe and 2 solids.

4. Pointing is ok, but your finger must be moved before your partner shoots.

5. You cannot "hide" the ball.

6. No "ball in hand" rules.

7. No sharking. Do not deliberately distract others when they are shooting.

8. Each shot should be a real effort to get a ball.

9. If you rack the balls, your partner shoots first when your team's turn is up.

10. If you have more than 3 substitutes during a season, you are not entitled to "place" (1st, 2nd, 3rd) , but it does not affect your money winnings. You must be the one responsible for the majority of your own wins, and with more than 3 subs, you are not.

XOXO

Laura

623-377-8889
"Jack" W.
user 20084871
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 1
Assume #2 still means must call ball number and which pocket each shot, except on break....????