addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

My Little Black Book Singles - Houston Message Board › WooHoo Meetup App for your Smart device!!

WooHoo Meetup App for your Smart device!!

Meredith
meredithleass
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
For those with smart phones now there is a Meetup app you can download free in the market. I believe its just called Meetup. You can check in, see who's coming, update your RSVP on the go, see all meetups with certain mileage and much more!! (no they aren't paying me to say this I promise lol) I love the new app go get it!

Meredith