addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Single Wine-Os (30 - 50) Message Board Meetup Events › Vintropolis's attitude.

Vintropolis's attitude.

Bob B.
user 7176741
Houston, TX
Post #: 76
Ok Scott, I have tickets to this event, but if they refuse me entry to this because I'm a member of SW, then I will file a complaint with the TABC. I'll notify the press. And as a member of the Texas Package Store Assoc., they will be notified as well. I'll be bringing a video cam with me. You should certainly post a notice on this site to avoid that business in the future.

Stephen
user 5297559
Houston, TX
Post #: 10
I certainly will be avoiding their business. There is a proper way to treat people. And oh dear, he fields DAILY calls from Single Wine-Os and has upwards of 20 people on the day of the event he has to turn away. Any other business would welcome those callers, explain that the event sold out and try to entice them to come back on another night. Not Vintropolis....
Scott
sendtoscott
Houston, TX
Post #: 31
Ok Scott, I have tickets to this event, but if they refuse me entry to this because I'm a member of SW, then I will file a complaint with the TABC. I'll notify the press. And as a member of the Texas Package Store Assoc., they will be notified as well. I'll be bringing a video cam with me. You should certainly post a notice on this site to avoid that business in the future.

They won't refuse anyone entry. They have no way of really even knowing who we are.
Scott
sendtoscott
Houston, TX
Post #: 32
Bob, I dare you to put a big Meetup sign on your table if you go. :-)
Bob B.
user 7176741
Houston, TX
Post #: 77
Sorry, I didn't see the dare before I went. But 'ya know I carry a million volt stun gun with me.
Scott
sendtoscott
Houston, TX
Post #: 33
The life of a meetup organizer is one of thrills and adventure. :-)