addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Skeleton Cru Message Board › Telecommute PHP spot - for a Nashville based developer

Telecommute PHP spot - for a Nashville based developer

Scott G.
sgordon70
Nashville, TN
Post #: 7
Hey all...I've got a client in Franklin, TN that needs a 2+ yr developer for a 3 month to possible full time spot. It's 90% telecommute but you'd need to go into the office as needed for meetings etc so the person should reside in the area (Nashville, Franklin, Spring Hill, etc.). Salary upon conversion to full time is around 55-60K. You'd be working with a few local hot shots and would have ample opportunity to learn some cool tech. Must haves are PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, and light javascript.

This is a full time gig and they want to eventually hire whoever starts.

I'm interviewing and will hire w/in 24 hours for the right person. Contact me directly @ scott AT vaco DOT com

Thanks!

Scott