addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater L.A. Skeptics Meetup Group Message Board › The Nigerian Spam Scam Scam, Sept. 19 and 26

The Nigerian Spam Scam Scam, Sept. 19 and 26

Sherri A.
mesherri
Group Organizer
Tujunga, CA
Hi all --

Just wanted to make sure that you know about the best show around town right this moment -- The Nigerian Spam Scam Scam! The last 2 performances for some unknown length of time, possibly ever, are happening on the next 2 Sunday nights at 7PM, Sept. 19 and 26.

Several fellow skeptics will be attending on the last night of the show, Sept. 26. Perhaps you should too! If you do wish to go on Sept. 26, you'll even find some folks having dinner right across the street at the yummy Astroburger (http://www.astroburge...­, 5:30 or so, I'd say!

Mind you -- it's a TINY theater, so do buy your tix in advance! Here's the link -- http://www.spamscamsc...­

______________________________________­________________________________________­____
A bit more about the show:

The Nigerian Spam Scam Scam" is a two person "multi-media" comedy lasting just under one hour.

While waiting to say his 4 lines each week on the ill-fated 2003 NBC Drama Mister Sterling, Dean Cameron received email from a Nigerian con-artist posing as the wife and son of a dead Nigerian leader. After writing back as a sexually confused Florida millionaire, whose only companions being his cats, houseboy and personal attorney Perry Mason, Dean embarked upon a 9-month correspondence with the con-man. With Victor Isaac as the bewildered and tenacious Nigerian, the duologue, taken from the actual email, documents the hilarious relationship as it descends into a miasma of misunderstanding, desperation, and deception.
Wendy H.
user 5307508
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 23
I have my ticket! smile
Elizabeth K....
David G.
user 9341689
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 1
I can't make it to the show on the 26th so I bought tickets for the 19th. Oh well. The reviews are great and as someone who strung one of these scammers along for a while (maybe a months worth of emails or so) this show should be great fun! Anyhow, just so you know, at least a couple of skeptics will be there on the 19th. Just saying...