addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

KC Metropolitan Skeptics Message Board › Tonights meetup

Tonights meetup

A former member
Hello my fellow skeptics.

Sorry that I didn't send out a specific subject for this meetup, but it's sort of going to be a grab bag this time. I do have a few things that I am going to discuss. I would like to get some feed back from the Brian Dunning Special, I'm going to tell you about my experiences at TAM6, and I'm going to talk about the new facebook group and a few other online resources. If there is time at the end, I have been reading an interesting book that I can talk about. Can't wait to see you all tonight!

Karyn