addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

KC Metropolitan Skeptics Message Board › moon landing

moon landing

A former member
Post #: 92
I am 53 years old and I remember when the landing in 1969 on the moon Some times i am skiptic about the landing do you really think that they got there or do you think they are just making it up
A former member
Post #: 3
Historically, governments do lie to their people and there seems to be a lot of evidence that it was faked.

On the other hand that's an incredible claim and would need some solid third party investigation.

Call MythBusters?