addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

KC Metropolitan Skeptics Message Board › It's Official ...

It's Official ...

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone ... My first article as the Topeka Freethought Examiner has been posted on www.examiner.com. Please visit the page, click the subscribe button and remember to visit often! Asking your friends, family and co-workers to do the same would be appreciated.

I hope to use this examiner.com space to promo and report on ACT events in Topeka, as well as those sponsored by Kansas Freethought Society, Recovering from Religion™ of Topeka and The Midwest Skeptics Society. If you know of other organizations that I should follow, please let me know.

It can also be used for tracking/reporting on the state legislature and it's activities as related to separation of church state and other issues related to religion/non-religion, ethics, etc. If there is anyone who follows the legislature closely and would like to act as my main source for information, that would be AWESOME!

I will also be reviewing sermons of several prominent churches in Topeka and posting op ed articles about them.

Please, PLEASE use this as a vehicle to communicate your thoughts, ideas and appropriate activities to a wider audience. Call me at 785-267-4066 if you have a story idea, if you'd like to submit an article, or if you would like to be interviewed for an article. I will be approaching many of you from time to time asking for your thoughts and opinions about various topics and permission to quote you in the article. I've already connected with many of you on Facebook. If you would like to connect with me, search for Brenda Green in Topeka, mention MSS and I will connect with you.

I know many of you may feel that your personal beliefs are your own, and that others are entitled to their beliefs as well. I agree wholeheartedly, but when the beliefs of others affect our political system, our schools, our social lives and basically every aspect of our lives, then I believe it is our duty to do what we can to end such oppression.

Thank you in advance for your help in spreading the Free Thought Word.

Brenda Green