Weekly competitive tennis at 6PM at Methacton High School. The level of play is intermediate and advanced (USTA rating of 3.0 or higher). Most players are between 3.0 and 4.0. Please google "USTA rating system chart" if you are not familiar with the rating system. Currently there are approximately one dozen people that play on a good night.
Please bring tennis balls and we will alternate whose tennis balls we use from week to week.
1. From Plymouth Meeting - take Germantown Pike west (pass 202, Whitehall Rd and Rt 363), approximately 1 mile past Rt 363 is Kriebel Mill Rd, turn right here and the high school is on the left.
2. From King of Prussia - take 422 West, exit at Trooper, follow Trooper Road to Germantown Pike, turn left, take Germantown Pike west (pass Rt 363), approximately 1 mile past Rt 363 is Kriebel Mill Rd, turn right here and the high school is on the left.
3. From Collegeville - take Germantown Pike east, approximately 1 mile past Skippack Creek turn left on Kriebel Mill Rd and the high school is on the left.
In the event of bad weather before leaving your place of work or home if the payment is wet or there are puddles then the event is off for the night. If the prediction is for rain and you want to have more information for your decision then check the following:
1. Go to http://www.weather.com/weather/today/19403 and click the hourly link.
2. Go to http://radar.weather.gov/ - click on the Philly dot and storms to the west usually mean rain is imminent.
Please note we have a number of players that have been playing for some time and don't notate on meetup that they are playing, so please don't use that as an indication of the number of people that are playing. Send an email to email@example.com to be added to distribution list where a count of the number of players attending is tallied and other last minute updates regarding the event are sent if necessary.