addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mammoth & Beyond, Santa Monica WLA Snow Skier/ Boarder Group Message Board › Tamarack / Mammoth Cross-country Skiing, Alpine Skiing, or Snowboarding

Tamarack / Mammoth Cross-country Skiing, Alpine Skiing, or Snowboarding

Stein
user 7040940
Monrovia, CA
Post #: 13
I've rented a cabin for 7 people in beautiful Tamarack, right on the twin lakes for 2 nights for the full moon weekend of March 9-11. I still have room for 4 people at $125 each. This includes breakfast each morning at the nearby lodge. This is a convenient location for both cross-country skiing or downhill/snowboarding as the ski lifts are only a mile away with a free shuttle every hour.

For more information go to:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Stein
Stein
user 7040940
Monrovia, CA
Post #: 15
We have one spot open for this weekend March 9-11. Let me know if you'd like to go. We have room in our carpool.