Join the Orlando Ski and Travel Club for an end of ski season wrap up at the Jazz’n Blues Concert at Leu Gardens on Saturday, April 13 at 7:00 p.m.
Enjoy an amazing outdoor concert in the gardens on Sat., April 13, 2019 from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. Stay in touch with your ski buddies from your trips as you stroll from band to band or hang out in your favorite area of the gardens. Pack a dinner picnic of your favorite foods and bring seating, alcohol is permitted.
Advance Tickets on sale Wednesday, March 27, 2019 through Leu Gardens only.
• Advance Ticket $15 per person
• Advance Leu Gardens Member $10 per person (Leu Members may purchase up to 4 tickets per membership at the member discount prior to event day).
• Day of event, April 13, $20 per person for everyone
• Parking is free and available at Leu Gardens all day until full. Free offsite parking is available at Blue Jacket Park, 2501 General Rees Ave, Orlando with shuttles running from 6 pm - 10:30 pm.
• Garden House Welcome Center will open at 6:00 p.m. and the gardens will open by 6:30 p.m.
For more information about tickets see: https://www.leugardens.org/jazzn-blues-concert-april-13-700-p-m/
RSVP to LeeAnne Trimble at [masked] so enough spots can be held for everyone. Meet at the Buddy Blues band area. Don’t forget to bring your own lawn chairs, food and libations 😊. Everyone is welcome, so bring your friends!