What we're about
We are skiers and snowboarders who enjoy skiing Copper, Winter Park, Steamboat, Crested Butte, Aspen, Snowmass, Alta, Snowbird, and Arapahoe Basin. In addition to day trips, I organize overnight weekend ski trips to various destinations on IKON Base Pass and Mountain Collective Pass. My goal is to create and maintain a relatively small group of people who will be attending our events regularly.
Organizing events consumes a lot of time, effort, energy, and resources. In order to encourage and maintain active and consistent attendance and turnout, any member with 3 no-shows will be removed from the group. Cancelling within 2 hours of the event will be counted as a "no-show". All members are also expected to ski 1 to 3 times every ski season to remain in this group. Flaky folks will be removed without notice.
Other Policies & Disclosures:
• Applicant must have a head-shot photo (or any picture showing face) to join and remain in the group so that other members can recognize you at our events. No pictures of your cute pets, art work, or face masks please.
• Applicant must be in his or her 20's, 30's, or 40's to apply for membership with this group.
• Each member is expected to be friendly and respectful to others.
• We do NOT welcome smokers of any kind in this group in an effort to promote and support a healthy life style.
• We don't guarantee that every applicant will be approved to become a member of this small group.
• Organizers and hosts are not liable for any losses and/or injuries you may experience during our events.