We are skiers and snowboarders who enjoy skiing various ski resorts on IKON and EPIC passes. I've been successfully organizing day trips as well as overnight weekend ski trips to various ski resorts since 2013 (even before inception of this group in 2015). My goal is to create and maintain a relatively small group of people who will attend our events regularly. By design, day trips will have 12-16 people and overnight weekend trips will have 6-8 people depending on the lodging options.
2020 tentative plan for overnight weekend ski trip destinations is as follows:
Jackson Hole, Steamboat, Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton, Taos, Whistler, and Crested Butte.
Organizing events consumes a lot of time, effort, energy, and resources. In order to encourage and maintain active and consistent attendance and turnout, all members are expected to ski 1 to 3 times every ski season. Any member with 3 no-shows will be removed from the group. Cancelling within 2 hours of the event will be counted as a "no-show". Flaky folks will be removed without notice.
Other Policies & Disclosures:
• Applicant must have a head-shot photo (or any picture showing face) to join and remain in the group so that other members can recognize you at our events. No pictures of your cute pets, art work, or face masks please.
• Applicant must be in his or her 20's, 30's, or 40's to apply for membership with this group.
• You must have either IKON or EPIC pass or another type of pass (e.g., a limited ski pass) that would give you an access to either Vail ski resorts or ski areas on IKON pass.
• You must have a car to be able to meet the group at a meeting spot for carpooling.
• We do NOT welcome smokers of any kind in this group in an effort to promote and support a healthy life style.
• Children are not allowed on our trips. This group is not designed for people who want to bring children along. Per HOA rules, pets, unfortunately, are never allowed on overnight weekend ski trips.
• We don't guarantee that every applicant will be approved to become a member in an effort to keep this group relatively small with members who attend our events regularly.
• Each member is expected to be friendly and respectful to others.
• Organizers and hosts are not liable for any losses and/or injuries you may experience during our events.