We are skiers and snowboarders who enjoy skiing Vail resorts, Copper Mtn, Winter Park, and a few other ski resorts under Mountain Collective Pass including Aspen. We organize day trips as well as frequent overnight weekend ski trips to Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone, Steamboat, and Crested Butte. Our goal is to create and maintain a relatively small group of people who will be attending our events regularly.
Organizing events consumes a lot of time, effort, energy, and resources. In order to encourage and maintain active and consistent attendance and turnout, any member with 3 no-shows will be removed from the group. Cancelling within 2 hours of the event will be counted as a "no-show". All members are also expected to ski 1 to 3 times every ski season to remain in this group.
Other Policies & Disclosures:
• Applicant must have a head-shot photo (or any picture showing face) to join and remain in the group so that other members can recognize you at our events. No pictures of your cute pets, art work, or face masks please.
• Applicant must be between the ages of 25 and 45.
• Each member is expected to be friendly and respectful to others.
• We don't guarantee that every applicant will be approved to become a member of this small group.
• Organizers and hosts are not liable for any losses and/or injuries you may experience during our events.