addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 13 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

The Salt Lake ColdFusion Users Group Message Board Talk › June Meeting Meet and Greet dinner and 1 Year Creative Cloud Subscription r

June Meeting Meet and Greet dinner and 1 Year Creative Cloud Subscription raffle.

Tyler H.
user 10366458
Salt Lake City, UT
Due to the CC updates not being available until the end of June, we have bumped this months meeting to next month.  Instead this month we would like to do another meet and greet dinner.  I was thinking possible the 19th or 20th, preferably the 20th since Nathan will not be able to make it on the 19th.  But if we have more people available on the 19th then we will do it on that day.
Please reply with your preferences of day and also a place to eat so we can get some ideas.
I will need to know how many to get a reservation for if possible, so let me know if you plan on coming.
Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Tyler
Mel
mwill81
West Jordan, UT
Post #: 14
I already having a commitment on Thursdays, but could do any other day of the week.
William B.
Williambq
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 1
Wed is better fro me too. T & H are wfh days.
William B.
Williambq
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 2
Nathan! Where are you going on a Wednesday!? I hope it is some place very very very fun.
Aysha W
user 27743292
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 1
Either day works for me.