addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SLC Tech Startups Message Board › Developers needed...

Developers needed...

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm working on a product LeVAULT,

LeVAULT helps prevent identity theft through the management of dynamically generated complex passwords and PIN numbers.

LeVAULT supports multiple levels of authentication and works with laptops, desktops, PDA’s and cell phones.

We all know the following 2 things:
1. that passwords and PIN numbers are hard to manage, insecure and are not changed frequently,
2. that the big problem with identity theft, indicates that other security products are not working.

Our customers are any individuals or companies that uses, provides or manages passwords and PIN numbers.

The price of LeVAULT is $11.99 per month for individuals and for the enterprises the price varies depending on the size of the company.

For more information go to www.isecuremynet.com

I'm looking for 3 developer to help me finish LeVAULT. I need to have a client for the iPhone and Androyid develop, each client will take about 1 month.

In addition a need a developer for the LAS (LeVAULT Appication WEB Server) as well as the desktop client, I need to add some final touches, such as improving the user interface. The LAS is done in JAVA EE using eclipse as the development plaform, the desktop cllient is done in Java utilising Netbeans.

One more thing I need to finish the Windows authentication client it is done in C/C++ using Visual Studio, I need a developer for this also. stimated time is 1-2 months.

Time frames for the delivery is 1 to 2 months. After the release of the product there will be on going support as well as additional developement.

This is a great opportunity to get on the ground floor of a greatly needed product and a great startup.

Thanks,
Edgar