The Lake Nona Area Council serves business and community members in Southeast Orlando to:
* Raise awareness of our council;
* Support business alliances in our community; and
* Provide support for our community through service.
As an outreach arm of the East Orlando and St. Cloud Chambers of Commerce, the Lake Nona Area Council works with EOCC and SCCC members and non-members in Southeast Orlando to support business connections through social and networking events that highlight the opportunities for growth in our community.
The Council meets on the last Friday of the month except as noted on our Chamber calendar this month at Nemours Children's Hospital, 13535 Nemours Parkway, Orlando, FL 32827 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Meeting will begin in the auditorium at 8:30 AM. The Council coordinates our annual Southeast Update Luncheon and organizes other events and networking opportunities for the Southeast region of our Chamber service area.
This event is FREE and open to all to attend. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be added to this group or call the Chamber's office at (407) 277-5951.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS (PLEASE READ)
• Auditorium at Nemours Children’s Hospital
• Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to 8:30 a.m. to give ample time to walk to the hospital from garage and for registration.
• Please park on the parking garage on the 3rd and 4th floors. We like to keep the 1st and 2nd floors available for patients.
• Please email Martha.Santoni@nemours.org your First and Last Name and the Month and Date of Birth your registration and name tag.
• If you pre-registered, Martha Santoni will have your name tags available on the table for pick up in front of the Conference Center doors. Please take elevators to the first floor. The conference doors will be on your right.
• If you didn't register by Friday, September 13, please arrive early to get register at the front desk. All visitors to Nemours MUST REGISTER and get a name badge.