addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Friendly Cigar Smokers of NYC Message Board › Cigar Life NYC Survey

Cigar Life NYC Survey

Johnny
Johnnycski
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi;

Johnnyski here. some of you may know me from the Davidoff in Columbus circle or Velvet in the East Village and this is my personal survey. If any of you have a moment please click the link. Its a brief, anonymous survey for my own endeavor and thanks so much

https://www.surveymon...­