Come join us for a post-race/run Holiday breakfast at the Hertzig residence! They live near the Fullerton Loop trail.
Those not doing the Tiger Run Club race can arrive early at 7:00am and park at their house, get our run in, and join post-run for some breakfast, coffee,... or cocktails? Hang out with your fellow snails and celebrate the Holiday season together.
You can bring a dish to share, or just pitch in $5 and not worry about bringing anything.
Also for those interested we'll have a white elephant gift exchange. Gift should be wrapped and be around $10 or under.
White Elephant Rules:
1. Each person who wants to play brings one wrapped gift to contribute to a common pool
2. Players draw numbers to determine what order they will go in
3. The first player selects a gift from the pool and opens it
4. The following players can choose to either pick an unwrapped gift from the pool or steal a previous player’s gift. Anyone who gets their gift stolen in this way can do the same – choose a new gift or steal from someone else. Gifts are frozen after the 3rd steal and go home with that player.
5. After all players have had a turn, the first player gets a chance to swap the gift he or she is holding for any other opened gift that isn't frozen from any player. Anyone who’s gift is stolen may then swap from someone else (as long as that person hasn’t been stolen from yet) or choose to keep the gift that is swapped with them. When someone declines to steal a gift, the game comes to an end.
RSVP to the run, and we'll share the address with you a couple of days before the event.
Course will be roughly 5-9 miles on the Fullerton Loop
Map of Fullerton Loop (10.3 miles)
Map of Fullerton Loop -Medium Distance (8 miles)
Map of Fullerton Loop - Courthouse to Lake (5.5 miles)