addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

A Snail's Pace Running Club - Monrovia Message Board › Casting call for Nike commercial

Casting call for Nike commercial

Bob M.
Group Organizer
Mission Viejo, CA
My name is Josh Temple and I work for Dan Bell Casting in Los Angeles. We cast national commercials and documentary projects.  We are casting a non-union Nike commercial. This will air in Nike stores around the US. If cast, the rate is $350.00 and will film the first week of September. We are searching for runners, basketball players and soccer players ages 16 to 25 who aren't affiliated with any collegiate teams and are willing to demonstrate their skills or show off their unique scoring celebration. We are planning to meet with athletes through this week in Los Angeles. If anyone you know is interested I can reserve a time for them to drop by and we can get them on tape for the director. Please feel free to call me at 619-471-5888[/url]. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Josh Temple
Dan Bell Casting
CASTING CALL:forLOS ANGELESRUNNERSMen & Women, ages 16 and up, conditionedrunnersinLos Angeles only!E-mail with the followinginformation:1. Your Name & Age2. Contact Info (phone/email)3. Current City/State4. Recent Photo5. Running ExperienceProject: Non-Union, in-store commercial spot for anathletic gear companyAuditions: August 16th in Los AngelesShoot: First Week of SeptemberRate: $350.00 BuyoutACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS THROUGH AUGUST 16th 2013'LIKE' DAN BELL CASTING ON FACEBOOK FOR CASTING UPDATES!PLEASE SHARE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!