Needs a location
Our friends at Photofly Travel Club ( https://www.photoflytravel.com/ ) have planned an extraordinary Nepal & Bhutan Adventure!
August 15th-28th 2019
Go here to sign up: https://www.photoflytravel.org/nepal-bhutan-group-tours/ AND E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
* 13 nights/ 14 Days throughout the best of the Himalayas!
* Amazing Boutique hotels & 4 star accommodations throughout
* Privately guided adventures throughout
* Expert Local Guides Throughout
* Breakfast everyday
* 11 Dinners, 8 Lunches INCLUDED (Almost all meals!)
* FOUR flights INCLUDED (1000 USD Value!) *International flights not included
* Air Conditioned Transportation Throughout
* Bell Boy/Porter Gratuities Included Throughout
Nepal (7 Nights)
* 8 days throughout the greatest Himalayan Kingdom!
* Perfect combination of culture, photography, food, & adventure!
* We truly maximize our time to see the incredible diversity throughout Nepal which most trips don’t even know exists!
* Best time of year to explore AFTER the monsoon has passed but before the tourist crowds take over!
* Kathmandu City: Highlights include the temple of the Living Goddess & Durbar Square with it’s array of temples overlooked by the Hanuman Dhoka Palace, the ancient residence of the Nepalese Royalty.
* Swayambhunath: Just outside the city proper is a hill with a mosaic of small Chaityas (shrines) and Pagodas temples.
* Pokhara City Adventure: Discover the best of this “Shangri-La” Valley epicenter!
* Davis Fall’s
* Gupteswor Mahadev Cave
* Fewa (Phewa) Lake
Chitwan National Park, wild beasts in subtropical Nepal
* In Search of Tigers, Rhinos, & ?Sloth Bears?: That’s right, our time here will be spent on safari, exploring the gorgeous park to witness & photograph the beautiful Royal Bengal Tigers, One Horned Rhinos, AND, if we are lucky, even a sloth bear! Not to mention, endless other unique creatures & birds only found in this part of the world.
Bhutan (6 Nights)
* 7 days throughout the last real Himalayan Kingdom!
* Low Volume, High Value Tourism: Perhaps the most sustainable approach to tourism in the world!
* Thimpu City Adventure: All the best of the new and old…
* National Memorial Chorten
* Indigenous Hospital
* Traditional Paper Factory
* School of Fine Arts: Here, young students learn the traditional arts and crafts known as Zo Rig Chusum (the thirteen crafts).
* The Palace of Great Happiness
* Paro Town Adventure: Home to the “Tiger’s Nest” and so much more…
* The Old Watchtower
* Rinpung Dzong: This architectural wonder and the life around it are not to be missed and a must to photograph!
* Taktsang Monastary (Tigers Nest): This incredible feat of human architecture and pure will has a name to match and is deservedly one of the most venerated and famous of Bhutan’s monasteries.
* Tour Leader and photographer to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s, taking better pictures, etc throughout these Nepal & world famous stupasBhutan Group Tours. (PhotoFly Travel Club adventures are laid back when it comes to photography. They are not workshop style based tours and you do not need to be an avid photographer to join. All are welcome!)
* 4 domestic flights INCLUDED (1000 USD Value!)
* International Airfare is not included. We are happy to help you find a good flight as always!
* Flying into & out of Kathmandu International Airport (KTM)
* Specific arrival/departure times needed will be sent directly to the group.
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* All Taxes, Fees, & Transfers Included
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
Go here to sign up: https://www.photoflytravel.org/nepal-bhutan-group-tours/