May 21st-May 29th 2013
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club have created a one of a kind art, history, & culture trip throughout France guided by our very own art historian & accomplished artist! We're invited!
This cultural adventure will take us through the renowned streets and museums of Paris and on to Giverny, the home and inspiration for the worlds most famous impressionist: Claude Monet. Check out the highlights below and email us for the full daily itinerary at email@example.com.
* 8 nights/9 Days of beauty throughout Paris, the French countryside, Vernon, & Giverny
* 6 nights Paris/ 2 nights Vernon/Giverny
* Charming boutique style accommodations throughout
* Breakfast everyday
* 5 lunches, 2 dinners included
* Historical Bus tour throughout Paris
* Evening boat ride on the Seine (a poetic way to enjoy the sparkling beauty of Paris by night!)
* Musee D’Orsay (See the precursors of impressionism, its development and flowering, and its successors, the post impressionists, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Cezanne, Seurat, etc. and on to the early 20th century masters including Matisse, Braques and Picasso)
* Picnic Lunch in the Tuileries, just across the Seine (likened to New York’s Central Park, large and full of attractions)
* Explore Les Puces (The famous Parisian flea market where you can find everything!)
* Explore the Louvre on your own or with our art historian!
* Visit l’Orangerie (Walls pulsating with magnificent, huge water lily paintings that Claude Monet executed in his 80s)
* Opportunities throughout to learn travel sketching by our own artist teacher and guide!
* Enchanting experience throughout Monet’s gardens in Giverny (photographs, sketch, & stroll through the home and garden that inspired his breathtaking works)
* Guided tour of Impressionism Museum (Extraordinary gardens!)
* Beautiful drive through the French countryside (Experience the flavor of a local village, shop in the village market and have a potluck picnic lunch in a beautiful spot)
* Explore the Centre Pompidou with our art historian guide (The amazing centre has a theater, cultural events in all the arts, special shows and exhibits as well as an astonishing permanent collection)
* Free day to explore Paris on your own or with our guide
* Transfers, Taxes, & Fees included
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: 899.00
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/france-art-history-culture-tour/ (http://www.photoflytravel.org/costa-rica-adventure-safari-tour/)