addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sober Slice Message Board A sober slice of Dublin Discussion Forum › Organising events

Organising events

Dave
user 10987160
Group Organizer
Dublin, IE
Hi Guys,

Hope ye are all well and enjoying the bit of Nov sunshine we are having. On request, I have made a few people joint organisers so if you want to become an organiser, just pop me an email and I'll do it for you.

When you are organising events just remember to put the date and location in the relevant fields.

Thanks and talk soon.

Dave