addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SoCal Singles Message Board › Urgent Casting for SoCal SINGLES, 25-40 for New TV dating show!

Urgent Casting for SoCal SINGLES, 25-40 for New TV dating show!

Keith
KeithMueller
Group Organizer
Newport Beach, CA
Hi All,

The production company for a lighthearted Dating show for a Major TV Network contacted us directly so our good looking SoCal Singles members could apply to be on the show.
Here is all the info for you to contact them if you are interested.

Caveat Emptor: REMEMBER: We didn't screen this offer, so always be careful when contacting offers like this.
Keith
Here is the info:
My name is Lindsay Spaulding, Casting Producer for a new lighthearted Dating Show for a Major TV Network! I'm urgently trying to cast this show by Friday May 23rd. I'm reaching out to you today because you seem like someone who would know some amazing potential candidates. I would LOVE if you could help forward along my casting information to your network of SUCCESSFUL SINGLES! Or perhaps you can help put me in touch with some people who would be a great fit!

I am looking for Hilarious, Outspoken and SUCCESSFUL SINGLES, 25-40, NON ACTORS, in Southern California, who want to participate in a dating show with a little bit of adventure thrown in. There is PAY and the show will shoot for 3-4 days in JULY!

I am ONLY CASTING until FRIDAY 5/23, so please APPLY TODAY or TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

To APPLY, please email: lindsaycasting@gmail.com­ with your Name, Age, Contact info, Occupation (NOT ACTING), Brief Bio/Relationship Status and a few recent photos that are NOT HEADSHOTS!

MUST BE: SINGLE, 25-40, ADVENTUROUS and HILARIOUS with a BIG PERSONALITY and a NON ACTING CAREER in LOS ANGELES through SAN DIEGO and SANTA BARBARA.

CASTING FLIER: http://twitpic.com/e3b2y9­

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance for your help and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Have a great day!

Best,

Lindsay Spaulding
Casting Producer
e: lindsaycasting@gmail.com­
fb: www.facebook.com/lindsaycasting­
t: @HelloImLindsay
FLIER: http://twitpic.com/e3b2y9­