addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SoCal Singles Message Board › SPECIAL ALERT TO SoCal Singles MALE members!!!

SPECIAL ALERT TO SoCal Singles MALE members!!!

Keith
KeithMueller
Group Organizer
Newport Beach, CA
Hi Guys,
Your organizer and fellow guy Keith here.  Here is something that is truly amazing to me. In about 3 hours, our NFL Football Pool starts.
Here is the AMAZING part, about 3/4 of the entries are from our WOMEN members. That's right guys, the women are more excited about this upcoming football season, than you are!!!!
Look, I realize us guys do things at the last minute. The last minute has arrived! Stop hitting the snooze alarm...Our pool starts at 5:30p today!!!!!!
I remember a not too distant past, when I couldn't find any women who would want to talk football. Now, our weekly Sunday NFL football party is hosted by a woman (thank-you Nyree) and more women than guys are playing in the NFL football pool. What is it, the women are watching football on Sunday and the guys are knitting. (Sorry to sound sexist there but sheez)
Don't embarras me fellas, SIGN UP NOW. IT'S FREE!!! You will spend no precious beer money on this contest. You could win a restaurant gift card!!
And ladies, thank you for playing. If you haven't signed up yet. You can until 5:30 tonight.
Here is how to enter:
Just click here:
SoCal Singles ESPN Pick'em Competition
Group: SoCalSingles.com
Password: socalsingles
Then follow the instructions on setting up an entry.
GUYS, DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!
Ladies, keep up the good work. You are tough to beat!!!