addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SoCal Singles Message Board › A Belated Happy 2015

A Belated Happy 2015

Keith
KeithMueller
Group Organizer
Newport Beach, CA
First, I want to apologize for my belated Happy New Years wishes for 2015. I hope 2015 makes all your dreams/fantasies come true.

I was fortunate enough to be on a Christmas/New Years Cruise for 20 days. I just got back a few days ago and have been just reacting to the next "emergency" as my inbox dictated. I am sure you all know how that is coming back from a trip. Cruise ship internet is poor, so a bunch of stuff to get through.

So a few things to catch up on:

1)  Our 2014 ESPN NFL Pick'em competition was one of the most exciting games EVER in all the years we have been playing it. We had lead changes almost every week. then at the end of the season, Mayhem32 and Jilly Willy54 were tied for 3 weeks straight! The tension was unbelievable. It came down to the last game of the season, the Giants/Eagles game. Mayhem32 had the winner with the Eagles and won our 17 week contest by just one point 171 to JIlly Willy54 170. A whole season came down to the last game. Congratulations to our Mayhem32 and please contact me for your prize.

2) Also ending on December 31, 2014 was our year long SoCalSingles.com Celebrity Death Pool! This is where you pick 20 Celebrities you think will die in the coming year. There is an entire point structure to the game. This year motherscratcher just killed it, hitting 11 out of 20 for 740 points. Unbelievable, or should I say, deadly. Idlehandz came in second with two hits and 115 points, DamnSpongebob was third with 3 hits and 105 points and your organizer Grim.Reaper came in fourth with 4 hits and 79 points.  Will the top three places please contact me for your prizes.

So Onward to 2015:
We have a bunch of new things planned and in the works that I will be announcing very shortly in another email so stay tuned.

Here is what we need you to focus on right now.

The 2015 SoCalSingles.com Celebrity Death Pool! is now open for your picks. It is FREE and fun to play. We have prizes.
Go here to learn more about it and sign up:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Entry deadline is Feb 1 at midnight (11:59p Jan 31)

Next is our SoCal Singles 2015 Super Big Game Party on February 1st
Let's watch the Super Bowl together at our SoCal Singles viewing party.

Go here for more info and SIGN UP NOW!!
http://www.meetup.com...­

More coming soon. And again happy 2015!!
Keith