addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SoCal Singles Message Board › How to be an Event Host for SoCalSingles.com

How to be an Event Host for SoCalSingles.com

Keith
KeithMueller
Group Organizer
Newport Beach, CA
Post #: 94
Hi All,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for being a member of SoCalSingles.com. Whether you just joined or have been a member for a while, we are glad you are with us.

Can you believe it’s only been over 10 years since we started the group and we have almost 10,000 members and have hosted over 1,100 events! That’s 2 to 3 events each week!

I also want to thank our regular event hosts. We couldn’t have done it without you! THANK YOU!

So as the summer continues, we need some more events and more events hosts. With 10,000 members, we have a lot of people to entertain!

WE NEED YOUR HELP AS AN EVENT HOST.

1) Our regularly scheduled events:
If you are one of our regular attendees to our Improv nights or Yappy hours, we could use your help. I would like to ask you if you could be one of our event hosts. We get new members everyday and though we have our regular event hosts, they are not always available and if we could list you as one of the hosts, that way we have someone for our new people to meet and greet and also help the group reserve seats and tables at the event. You are NOT committed to be there every time. But if we have two or three members as event host, it ensures we have an event host so the burden is not on just one member. Please message me so I can add you as one of the hosts.

2) New Events:
With close to 10,000 members, let’s fill up the calendar with some "SoCalSingles fun!” Have some fun ideas? We’d love to hear them. Some ideas like happy hours/mixers, dinners, movies, wine tastings, hikes, bike rides, dancing, roof top bars, bowling, comedy nights, museums et al. We can assist you on these event ideas and we have some venues we can help you with as well.

We have some themed ideas like doing a monthly meetups looking for “SoCals's Best” Pizza, Burgers, Happy Hours, Roof top bars et al.

Also if you are a meetup organizer of another meetup group, you are welcome to cross promote your events with us. We want a calendar filled with fun events. How can we help you. If you are a trainer, a bar, restaurant, a fun venue, and want to host an event, let us know: Yoga lessons, spaghetti night, steak night, all sounds good to me.

3) Travel Events:
I am a California licensed travel agent. So if you want to lead a travel trip or weekend trips. How about river rafting trip for a winter ski trip? I can help you with bookings and all the stuff necessary. Message me for more details.

4) Sponsor our group:
We try to add value to our group. So if you’d like to offer a discount to our group members for your services, we’d love to list you in our sponsors section and we’ll send out promotions from time to time for our sponsors offering discounts. Please send me a message with your discount info.

How to propose an event:
To make sure we capture all the information we need to post an event, we have an easy online form to walk you through it. Please go to:

https://fs28.formsite...­

Please answer all the questions and submit it. I’ll get back to you about it very soon.

See you at the next event.

Keith
The Organizer SoCalSingles.com