addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SoCal Singles Message Board › Comedy THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! Starring your Organizer Keith

Comedy THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! Starring your Organizer Keith

Keith
KeithMueller
Group Organizer
Newport Beach, CA
Hi All,

Yes, your organizer Keith (Me) has decided to get back on stage and do a stand up comedy set.

I will be part of a group of up and coming comics (some for the very first time on stage) trying to make you laugh. This is where new comedians are born. So please come out and support your SoCalSingles.com organizer and other new comics. It will be fun, we can get a chance to meet and I hope to make you laugh.

Yes, there will be beer and wine served, you may need it

Please click here to RSVP: https://www.meetup.co...­

I hope to see you there.

Keith